Same-Day Crowns With CEREC in Elk Grove, CA
Get a Strong, Healthy Tooth in Just One Visit
With our CEREC technology, you can get a beautiful new crown that perfectly matches your smile in just one day. Dentists who feature less advanced technology require at least two visits to place a crown, and the patient often has to wait 14 days or more for their restoration to be delivered from the lab.
At Wackford Dental, we use our CEREC milling machine to create your crown right here in our office. It’s custom-made to look and feel like your natural teeth. Our high-grade, metal-free ceramic crowns will compliment your smile.
No More Crowns the Old-Fashioned Way
Your dentist, Dr. Elsemary or Dr. Salem, will review your situation to make sure that a crown is the best way to restore your tooth. Then, there’s a four-step process to complete the procedure:
- Imaging: Your Wackford dentist will use a specialized three-dimensional camera to take a digital impression of your oral structure, including the soft and hard tissues of your teeth, gums, and cheeks.
- Design: The data from your impression is electronically sent to our CEREC machine, so your new impression will perfectly match your smile.
- Manufacturing: Our CEREC machine uses cylindrical diamond burs to sculpt your restoration.
- Placement: Your dentist will secure your crown by bonding it to the affected tooth using specialized dental adhesive.
Why Choose Same-Day Crowns With CEREC?
There are several advantages of using a CEREC machine instead of relying on traditional crowns:
- Time: Same-day crowns with CEREC are created during your procedure. By avoiding the dental lab, you’re saving weeks of time that could be better spent doing the things you like to do.
- Convenience: Since our CEREC machine creates your restoration right here in our office, you’ll never need to wear a temporary crown and you won’t have to return for a second visit.
- Appearance: Same-day crowns from CEREC are produced from tooth-colored porcelain. This is an attractive material that allows us to emulate the size, shape, and function of your natural teeth.
- Strength: The traditional process for making crowns involves layering and pressing. With CEREC, the restoration is milled from a durable ceramic material called porcelain, which is stronger and more reliable.
- Fillings: While CEREC is best known for creating stunning same-day crowns, it can also be used for fillings. Since CEREC produces porcelain restorations, it will be more durable than traditional fillings that are made from composite resin.
Beautiful Smiles at Wackford Dental
If you’re experiencing any sort of dental pain or discomfort, contact Wackford Dental right away at 916-683-3841. We’ll make sure you receive the care you need to make it stop hurting. And we’ll give you a smile you can’t wait to share with friends.