Invisalign® in Elk Grove, CA
Get Your New Smile Fast
Invisalign is an outstanding way to get the smile you really want. It’s also about twice as fast and much more comfortable than using traditional metal braces. By choosing Invisalign, you’re investing in your self-confidence. It’s time to live without restrictions.
With over 20 years of research and innovation to back them up, Invisalign’s aligners deliver fast and accurate results you won’t get with any other treatment. Your trays are designed to fit your smile, gradually guiding your teeth to the perfect position.
Our Invisalign treatment features advanced imaging technology that allows you to see what your future smile will look like before your treatment begins. If you don’t like the projected outcome, we can alter your treatment plan accordingly.
Reasons to Choose Invisalign Treatment
While there are a lot of good reasons to straighten your smile, Invisalign offers benefits that alternatives treatments can’t match.
- Reduced Treatment Time: Typically, you’ll receive a new set of aligners about once every eight weeks. Each new aligner is designed to make small adjustments to your teeth until the process is complete. This unique approach to orthodontics speeds up your treatment, so the whole process is up to twice as fast as using metal braces.
- Proven Results: Invisalign aligners use SmartTrack® material and advanced techniques that are clinically proven to guide your teeth to perfect alignment.
- Comfort: Invisalign’s SmartTrack material is flexible, comfortable, and it creates a tight fit, delivering the impressive results you’ll see in your smile. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners don’t contain metal, so you’ll never have to worry about wires that can cut your cheeks or mouth.
- Effectiveness: Invisalign corrects most of the issues that can be treated with metal braces, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Nearly Invisible: The SmartTrack material we use to make our aligners is transparent — your friends or family probably won’t even notice that you’re wearing them.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for people with a busy schedule because patients typically only visit our office every eight weeks or so. Also, the aligners are removable so you can eat your favorite foods without having to worry about it getting stuck to your braces.
The Invisalign Process
Your path to a straighter smile is here. In fact, it started when you landed on this page. From here, there are only a few more steps to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed about.
The first part of the process is to schedule a consultation with one of our Invisalign dentists, Dr. Elsemary or Dr. Salem. During this time, they’ll discuss your dental history and determine if Invisalign is the best treatment for you.
Treatment Designed Just for You
After our Wackford Dental dentist clears you for treatment, the next step is to use our digital scanning system to create images of your teeth. We use this information to design your treatment plan. This is the part of the process where we can show you a digital representation of your future smile.
As soon as we share your treatment plan with Invisalign, they’ll design your aligners using their exclusive SmartTrack material. Your comfortable aligners will snugly fit your teeth as they straighten your smile.
For the best results, we recommend wearing your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, only removing them to eat, drink, or to clean them.
Each set of aligners is unique, designed to provide the treatment you need. Patients typically visit our office about once every other month to give our dentist a chance to monitor your progress.
Caring for Your New, Complete Smile
Following your Invisalign treatment, your dentist might advise the use of a retainer to help your teeth remain in place. Now your attractive new smile is ready to show off to your friends, family, and the rest of the world.
Straighter Teeth–Twice as Fast
If you’re interested in straightening your smile in Elk Grove, CA, our Invisalign treatment will deliver proven results faster than any other form of realignment therapy. Contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists at Wackford Dental. We won’t rest until you have the smile of your dreams.